1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Excuse me, while I face the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️
sexytime-sexy.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stalin's Granddaughter is an American who lives in Oregon. She went Insane when she found out who she was:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'the thing' is the granddaughter of one of the most famous tyrants in history.... @Breakfall ! That's her Gran daddy's chin, eh? She's even got his face & beady eyes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What I don’t get Skidmark @Seamajor …is that you’ve decided to vacate your village after 25 years (probably got ran out of village in all likelihood) and then decide to leave your cat behind? What’s up with that shit? Pets are family you little shit! That’s just cruel and not fair…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don’t know what the fuck they’re saying, but I love the base and the aggression. I could conquer the biggest waves on the planet having this monkey tune synced into my consciousness! :Bwahaha:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just looked into its fucking Brazillian!! song by Jorge Benjor

@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© monkey music!
The Bazoos have a bit of talent…Sepultura! At least the original band. Max Cavalero was lead singer then started Soulfly.

If I sound a bit drunk…it’s actually a bit of a virus I copped off my wife’s pneumonia that’s making me sound fucked! Lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry folks…we just had a traumatised individual in our ranks. All I ever said to him was that he really needed to disassemble his dildo bike lest his future grandkids ever should find the contraption. Do I regret my words? Fuuuuuck no! Lololol