1,000,000 Post Thread

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All ALTS ABOVE ME LOL LOL LOL. Sad how only a couple people have that much time on their hands. Yet they supposedly were in the army, have big loving families, so well educated, and happy yet live online LOL LOL LOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I got more than 1 with your asses, brain, and heart's name on them. you'd be ended so easily quickly. come find me and you'll make your own death sentence
Post a picture with „time stamp“ and „UncleDiLF“ on it! Otherwise you are broke and can‘t afford an AR-15! You talk with an Iraq war vet here. Fucking fraud And phoney.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Post a picture with „time stamp“ and „UncleDiLF“ on it! Otherwise you are broke and can‘t afford an AR-15! You talk with an Iraq war vet here. Fucking fraud And phoney.
I have nothing to prove to you. Fucking idiot thinks I have to prove shit to him. Get lost Loser.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Just another wannabe chumpstain. I am better than you in every way. You are beneath me. Now be gone or get got
Says the faceless clown with how much? 67 posts!!!???? :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Go to bed kiddo. YOu won‘t mess with an Internet legend and World Champion.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I have nothing to prove to you. Fucking idiot thinks I have to prove shit to him. Get lost Loser.
See???
I already winneded!!! You are broke. You don‘t have an AR-15.
Go and play Call of Duty. There you might be lucky and got an AR-15! Phoney

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
See???
I already winneded!!! You are broke. You don‘t have an AR-15.
Go and play Call of Duty. There you might be lucky and got an AR-15! Phoney
You've master of that art.. PHONY. Just how many profiles do you have on here? If anybody new poster signed up you read like a dozen or so others. Hmm. Now that is truly fucking SAD CLOWN.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
STFU, ya freekin fecal fiddler.
IT doesn't seem to have an STFU button. That's why the only way to do it is riddle his ass and rest of him with bullets. Maybe the rest in the woodchipper. Sadly one of his other selves here would just start posting soon after. I think its 2-3 people sharing most of these profiles. Just blow this site up. Problem solved

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
IT doesn't seem to have an STFU button. That's why the only way to do it is riddle his ass and rest of him with bullets. Maybe the rest in the woodchipper. Sadly one of his other selves here would just start posting soon after. I think its 2-3 people sharing most of these profiles. Just blow this site up. Problem solved
Sadly, when it comes to full on tards he isn't even top 5.

RCM

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Admin. we get it. you like to suck on all flavors creamy fat cock. you have to stop on fantasizing about mine though or i got special hunting knife that would love to gut your cock