1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Hahaha…I thought she was banned from the place? Speaking of poopy pants…where’s ol’ Skidmark Major of late? The last thing that I recall the senile little halfwit saying, was that Joe Shit-me-pants” Biden had class. And then tells another member to “Fuck not”…I shit you not! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
It’s fucking idiots like you @Garraty_47 that do the most damage to women as a gender. Instead of sitting in a dumb-arsed podcast and making it viewable to a wider audience via YouTube….take a moment and realise some worldly facts. America is in trouble. You’ve all been duped into thinking that you’re the greatest. You’re a fucking laughing stock! Mr Putin! Trolololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Same in Oz! Lol…by manipulating the hops and replacing a portion with caffeine…we can create a dark lager that seems as if one is drinking a stout and smoking a cigar at the same time. It’s better than the everlasting gobstoppers invention I shit you not! :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I worked in a microbrewery for a spell…it was great. You can have a higher alcohol content, but because there are no artificial preservatives (major problem with allergy) one actually can drink more with little or no side effects such as hangovers. Dehydration is still dehydration mind you. Electrolytes takes care of that binging anomaly! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
I worked in a microbrewery for a spell…it was great. You can have a higher alcohol content, but because there are no added preservatives (major problem with allergy) one actually can drink more with little or no side effects such as hangovers. Dehydration is still dehydration mind you. Electrolytes takes care of that binging anomaly! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
In 1989 I matriculated from high school at age 17. This band released this song at the same time I was being called up for military service. I was doing a consultation and a three hour road trip when my ITunes picked a genre similar to Sisters Of Mercy after the album finished. I was pleasantly surprised enough to play it thrice whilst jamming down the pedal on my 308 with ease…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Is your mind still a mud puddle little Italian half caste!? I just realised that your fascist father fucked the village virgin just after the war! My God you’re a fossil! Hahahahahaaa