1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The Camara Operators are doing an amazing job keeping a spotlight and camera on Trump's Glittery Giant Ear Bandage as he struggles weakened from the post assassination round of golf to bravely mount the stage, I can't help but be a little teary eyed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The GIC's will net about 4-5% after taxes but the gold has gone up 20% since last year

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I suppose it's not a remarkable gain, but on the other hand, it's not a loss either

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Waiting for next year for the market to show signs of slowing down

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
as you are aware, this is a presidential year, which will heat the economy & perhaps the stock market

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
After the election when things slow down a bit, may be a better time to invest once the dust settles

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Joe Stelco. You missed out. I made more in Stelco today than the worth of your entire collection of gold. You should have listened to me.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Stelco finished up 73.98% for the day. I am pretty fortunate that I have a fair bit invested in the company. Poor Senile @Joe missed the boat.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Admin. is shit at math. The stock closed last week at $37.36 and closed today at $65.00 for a 73.98% gain. Dumb ass Admin cannot even figure out that a 73.98% gain on 50 cents would put it at 87 cents. He also does not seem to understand that a 66% gain that he mocked is extraordinary. I do not think he understands that people own multiple shares of a stock. He is as dumb as a brick.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have at least a few hundred thousand I was planning to invest, Prowler.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Same time I'm aware that gold can stagnate for long periods of time or even drop substantially.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
While I think Gold could hit $3,000 US in a few years, other sectors look promising as well.