1,000,000 Post Thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming November 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race."

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Lily let's suppose Crooks was a registered republican before his skull was reshaped into a flute. What difference does that make?

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I don't see the sense in it. Okay. The kid is a registered republican on a voting card. And ? Seems overly desperate and counterproductive to anyone with common sense

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
When the rest of America were still oblivious to the assassination attempt I told Aidsman that the shooter would have some link with the Democrats…and surprise…surprise!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
People like her seem to be suggesting that a voter registration card somehow cancels out all of the harmful rehtoric being stoked by high profile democrats including the president. It's so patently desperate

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm more of an old school democrat. A kennedy guy. And Kennedy would be turning in his grave at what the party has become.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Take your medication @Breakfall
aed30971-c918-4a7b-b252-ac291171dbb1_text.gif

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Did Trump do something bad to you Admin? Like, maybe put his hand down your crotch or something?