1,000,000 Post Thread

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
go to morgue and fetch you a good time woman @Weeg they don't spend your money or talk back often. the sex is something to get use to though

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did he banned your ALTS @Weeg hmmm maybe that’s a sign to let yoor dick go kiss momma goodbye and GET A FUXKING LIFE BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:LOL:

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Altardicus gots his hands full juggling all his druals.
Yeah. Sad was hoping he was real but nope. Its getting harder and harder to log in since its only really a few on here. A Canadian from Nova Scotia only caring posting about American politics was the first hint but ignored it. His father dying of cancer the sob story and I ignored it. PM me anything if I needed to talk was something about this that.. BF reads all the PM's ignored it about him. I just wanted to give this dude an honest chance. Well no more ignoring the bullshit. No more.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus what the fuck dude? like seriously you next to never post anything anymore. if you can't handle the heat get off the rocket
I'm always trying to think of new stuff to post. lol I'll pull up my socks and try harder. Thanks for setting me straight.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm always trying to think of new stuff to post. lol I'll pull my pants up and try harder. Thanks for setting me straight.
Talk to God about it. That nigga is filled with ideas to inspire you. The bible especially Revelations should give you a bazillion ideas alone. Now stop thinking so much and just do it. You're welcome. This is God trying to reach you now

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
As an American, that we finally have a Candidate for President not only a convicted felon, but also surrounded by felons "former felons" and indicted soon to be felons. Doing his very best to curry favor with his sycophant loyal oath staff that he is somehow surrounded by! MAGA!