1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We only rent our Sons for a few short years, before they "pay off their indentured service to Daddio" Staying involved in your heirs life is key.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We only rent our Sons for a few short years, before they "pay off their indentured service to Daddio" Staying involved in your 'heirs' life is important especially before they escape your control...probably

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
without God's guidance they will be lost forever in a sea of SCAT sewage. who wants to really smell like that? only deplorables wasted scum of the earth cockroaches. yikes and yuck.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Thank God you are OK X. another cyclist hit hard on Eglinton and Caledonia area. Almost every day one is hit and I think fuck it could be X. than I see you post and my heart is just... no words can properly express how I feel

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@Alticus Hmm good morning??? to you I've been up almost 2 days now so getting confused at when morning is lol. Hnn to your good morning pics very familiar posting not you someone else can't put my finger on it but when it comes to me I will destroy you!!! God bless you though

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Corky lol I often stay up for a couple of days straight when gaming. I know the feeling. Good morning to the two of you.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
lol coming at me outta nowhere like Randy Orton EH, Rancid. just been up drinking and stuff, wandering around, lots on my top Skull and all. You don't want none of this and that in your skull it would kill ya