1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sounds like gird, baking soda desolved in water to chug, remain sitting upright as possible and wait for nature to do some of that digestion magic

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
0RwHV7S.png
. Time to bear down people, put you shoulder into it push push!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Almost an hour now it's gotten a little bit better during the first 30 mins and now it's about the same I might've just had too much caffeine
I had that 3 months ago. Stress with moving, work and I drank way too much coffee. My heart felt like being out of the rhythm.
I started to go boxing again, cut out completely coffee (!!!) and started to fast and juicing. That saved me. No more junk eating at nights.

YOu have 2 options. Do what I did. Or visit asap your doctor.

We care so much about others, but never invest on ourselves! We are the most important Prize! Value yourself and go to the doc! Dont be ashamed or so. Women go to the doc for every minor stuff. Us men never!
YOu are the most important thing in life!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
When the 1 million post thread hits 1 million post we will be closing the board.
Dear @Bastard Factory ,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently hearded about your decision to close the board once the 1 million post thread reaches its milestone. While I understand the considerations that might have led to this decision, I believe it is important for us to discuss this matter further before any final actions are taken.

As the Vice President, I have some concerns and insights that I feel could be valuable to our decision-making process. The board has been an integral part of our community and operations, and its closure could have significant implications. I would appreciate the opportunity to share my perspective and explore possible alternatives with you.

Could we arrange a meATing to discuss this in more detail? Your leadership is highly respected, and I believe a collaborative approach would benefit us all.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Best regards,

UncleDiLF®
Vice President

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Always obey to the higher power or politics, AidsMinister. Why yhe effort for nothing? TRUMP and alphas will change your weak and soft lifestyle. Chump

Grimmy

Filthy European
☠️Private Forum Access
Dear @Bastard Factory ,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently hearded about your decision to close the board once the 1 million post thread reaches its milestone. While I understand the considerations that might have led to this decision, I believe it is important for us to discuss this matter further before any final actions are taken.

As the Vice President, I have some concerns and insights that I feel could be valuable to our decision-making process. The board has been an integral part of our community and operations, and its closure could have significant implications. I would appreciate the opportunity to share my perspective and explore possible alternatives with you.

Could we arrange a meATing to discuss this in more detail? Your leadership is highly respected, and I believe a collaborative approach would benefit us all.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Best regards,

UncleDiLF®
Vice President
I feel the only proper thing to do would be to shut down the board just to stop the very silly meAt posts.

Sometimes when people cant do the right thing for themselves you have to take a drastic measure to save them from themselves.

Kthnxbai

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
I feel the only proper thing to do would be to shut down the board just to stop the very silly meAt posts.

Sometimes when people cant do the right thing for themselves you have to take a drastic measure to save them from themselves.

Kthnxbai
Kissy meATs!!!