1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Admin. come straight with us…why are you a mega-cock sniffer!? Are you socially awkward? You’re like @UncleDiLF saided on here 25/7 braah! We don’t want to constantly hear your queer take on situation life sunshine. Fuck off back to CBT before we physically stick your faggot head up your own fucking gape_hole fagwit!

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Disturbing. Incel ticking time bomb wannabe thug online Elton John impersonating Loser scumbag cocksucking freak. He needs prison time with the homeboys they will make sure he is fucked up and dead meat.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Can't wait to see this pathetic loser's meltdown on all this later. Ahahaha his heart might give out on him

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I actually feel sorry for Admong the sad shit. The only friends he has here is a racist Mexicunt, a tiny Italian Shitstain Major and low IQ RoseButted doofus that mingles freely with Portuguese slavers that supposedly is everything she stands against? What a diabolically misaligned trilogy of dumbfuckery!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I actually feel sorry for Admong the sad shit. The only friends he has here is a racist Mexicunt, a tiny Italian Shitstain Major and low IQ RoseButted doofus that mingles freely with Portuguese slavers that supposedly represents everything she stands against? What a diabolically misaligned trilogy of dumbfuckery!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
I actually feel sorry for Admong the sad shit. The only friends he has here is a racist Mexicunt, a tiny Italian Shitstain Major and a low IQ RoseButted doofus that mingles freely with Portuguese slavers that supposedly represents everything she stands against? What a diabolically misaligned trilogy of dumbfuckery!