1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I have an announcement to make a former member of BF that has not set foot here since his painfully humiliating suspension, he was known most widely as "That fat fuck guy" Has a black son. He felt it was important for his old chatroom friends know that, oh his son is available for young girl "knocking up"

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I have an announcement to make a former member of BF that has not set foot here since his painfully humiliating suspension(I was told he never comes here, and has too much pride to hide like a coward behind a sock account of a 'dual', he was known most widely as "That fat fuck guy" Has a black son. He felt it was important for his old chatroom friends know that, oh his son is available for young girl "knocking up"

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I have an announcement to make a former member of BF that has not set foot here since his painfully humiliating suspension(I was told he never comes here, and has too much pride to hide like a coward behind a sock account of a 'dual', he was known most widely as "That fat fuck guy" Has a black son. He felt it was important for his old chatroom friends know that his son is a splib, oh his son is available for young girl "knocking up"