1,000,000 Post Thread

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
If one of your loved ones needed life saving surgery and the only available doctor was Jewish would you not allow him to do the procedure?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
If one of your loved ones needed life saving surgery and the only available doctor was Jewish would you not allow him or her to do the procedure?

Admin.

Dad says I can fuck your niece.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If one of your loved ones needed life saving surgery and the only available doctor was Jewish would you not allow him or her to do the procedure?
You're asking a retard a serious question. Remember he's the guy that thinks being English means you can only be white.

He's coocoo for Coco Cock!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
No DiLF, I just don't believe in hatred of other people based on their race or religion. It only produces hurt.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
But @Alticus . I hope you know how the money system works right? Amd who owns the media? A small country relying on handouts and fisting the world is fine? They harm schools, movies, music industry, life in general.

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
@UncleDiLF Kiwifarms is a forum where people talk about LOLcows, which are internet celebrities that frequently make fools of themselves, such as JFS Cobra and Darksidephil

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Can someone explain this kiwifarms to me? What is that site
just sign up. its fun and funny. the nWo needs its YOU its leader there to take over the site. That Null fella would especially like you and would want to meAT you asap on a tropical island. I'm sure some BF'ers would enjoy being your slaves there. Just throw them some cocky treats for tips

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
watch out for that "anonymous"(different spelling there)he is a real life lawyer and is super shady about a lot of stuff. insightful funny though if you get on his good side

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cws departure has left this place lacking, you’re all fucking boring tards