1,000,000 Post Thread

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Badger has a handle on here called Kinky John..,
lol oh stop

do u know it for a fact?

He followed Dilf and me on here after we were banned from the Y and used that handle to continue the feud.

Obviously there's no proof, just a shit ton of similar behaviour and coincidences.
badger seems/ed very stable and a mod dan was lucky 2 have

with no forum, whats the point

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sigh.. good luck.. lol.. Shampain posted a link here and Badger wasn't happy about it.. LOL

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so what, raven. the ync forum is gone and promoting this one is no betrayal

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not here to argue.. just telling you what happened.. Shampain posted the link here and Badger said he could pay for advertising like everyone else.. and deleted it.. Maybe he feels differently now.. dunno?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not here to argue.. just telling you what happened.. Shampain posted the link here and Badger said he could pay for advertising like everyone else.. and deleted it.. Maybe he feels differently now.. dunno?
shamp did things like a bull in a china shop, im just looking for a laugh

let B tell me 2 fuck off then, no biggie

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u know he already looked here, hes a sneaky bastard

in 10 mins im gonna tell him so, at the y.....lets see how mad he gets lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if he can see these posts if he isn't a member here since they are hidden from the public?.. I wish he would join, tho.. I love his sense of humor :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if he can see these posts if he isn't a member here since they are hidden from the public?.. I wish he would join, tho.. I love his sense of humor :)
lol thats a good point. curiosity or logging in as one of his alts should suffice...assuming he has one

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol thats a good point. curiosity or logging in as one of his alts should suffice...assuming he has one
I always wonder about a member here named silverback... he always floats through, but never posts anything.. LOL Who knows who that could be :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I always wonder about a member here named silverback... he always floats through, but never posts anything.. LOL Who knows who that could be :)
idk, sounds familiar from scolling down the comments

that 'your moms' fag is a real beta cuck - hates pitbulls and motorcycles and talks tough, shits in a bag while reclining in a lazy boi

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

that 'your moms' fag is a real beta cuck - hates pitbulls and motorcycles and talks tough, shits in a bag while reclining in a lazy boi
I hate that little fucktard.. I always rip him apart in the comments section when I was posting..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I hate that little fucktard.. I always rip him apart in the comments section when I was posting..
ahh, so u know....good.

i go there for recent vids and scroll through things that r good, most of it makes me yawn tho

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

ahh, so u know....good.

i go there for recent vids and scroll through things that r good, most of it makes me yawn tho
I'm off and on there, Jeannie.. More off lately.. I sign on to say hello to people I've known for a while.. I had to take a break for a bit.. I've gone through some shit in my life and all of the death and hate wasn't doing me any good. :/