1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Using the word soccer to describe footy can quite literally cause someone to get bitchslapped where I live

Yeah, I can picture all you bitch-slapping, gunless fags over there: "Hey, Rob! Dirk! Grant! Harry! Jim! Let's play some footy!"

Christ.
y so triggered?

You'll have to excuse Blurt.... Years of tormenting and teasing, at the hands of moi, has caused his permanently rosey red, chapped ass cheeks and is one of the reasons why he is widely known around these parts as the "triggered trannie".

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Using the word soccer to describe footy can quite literally cause someone to get bitchslapped where I live

Yeah, I can picture all you bitch-slapping, gunless fags over there: "Hey, Rob! Dirk! Grant! Harry! Jim! Let's play some footy!"

Christ.
y so triggered?

You'll have to excuse Blurt.... Years of tormenting and teasing, at the hands of moi, has caused his permanently rosey red, chapped ass cheeks and is one of the reasons why he is widely known around these parts as the "triggered trannie".
lol, i thought she/he was a british female

ok then, blurts a dude....got it

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED

Christ.
y so triggered?

He's a Candian trannie. We've been flinging shit at each other on these forums for years Lulz.

Neither of us harbour any genuine ill will though, it's just e-bants... although I do yank his wig off and tell him to STFU whenever he goes too hard with the pretentious, woke routine.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Christ.
y so triggered?

He's a Candian trannie. We've been flinging shit at each other on these forums for years Lulz.

Neither of us harbour any genuine ill will though, it's just e-bants... although I do yank his wig off and tell him to STFU whenever he goes too hard with the pretentious, woke routine.

i hear u
i treat the site like an amusement park sometimes, some folks get mad, others understand

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@rancidmilko In a lot of ways, I think Brazilian Portuguese is better. It's not as lazy sounding if you can believe that. And you use -ando, -endo, -indo. We don't, which is super weird. And I like the way you pronouce "d" and "t" better. But I like the European "S' better.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Still, I love the very sweet and polite Portuguese young people. I don't want them to get rude from watching youtube.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tell you what, I nearly completely lost all interest in footy with all this BLM kneeling crap
i never liked organized woke-ball sports so i couldnt boycott if i wanted 2

i delete all the free sports apps i get, sick of scrolling passed them

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I do love me some beautiful young Portuguese men. Damn.
look at u letting your hair down lol

I know right? She'll end up staying up after midnight at this rate....

I go to bed regularly at about 3am. I'm what they call a night owl.

mOre a Chicky :Happy5:

Guh' nighty Loty

giphy.gif

sweet dreamZ

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll be the bullfrog..... Jeremiah was a bullfrog! Was a good friend of mine! hahaha