1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Canada VS. Costa Rica Tonight folks ... WORLD CUP QUALIFIER ..and we have Alphonso Davies (: that's right, Uk's Canadian STAR !!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you Canadian, X? Interesting to see a Canadian way more enthusiastic about the World Cup these days than any Brazilian I know. You see, Brazil's economical woes became a lot worse because our stupid fucking commies that destroyed the country for 16 years decided it was a good idea to host the World Cup AND the Olympics. In a two year interval. The World Cup was a disgrace, Brazil lost 7x1 to Germany, worst soccer game in Brazil's national team's history. After that, most people stopped caring. The World Cup used to be Brazil's favorite event. But the last time it was somewhat enjoyable was in 2006. Last time our national team showed some sort of decency and fight spirit.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously, I'd love to see an underdog winning the FIFA World Cup, but I suspect the future from now on will belong to Germany, France, maybe England too, but I imagine some African nations will become a serious contender, they are starting to grow economically and that usually to better teams. Even in poverty they already come up with pretty strong teams that run over all those soy boys from Europe or Asia.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't believe you're telling me Brazilians aren't excited for Soccer, that's strange I thought you guys breathed it .. Alphonso has certainly sparked interest over here, he's so dam good and very fun to watch and wander what he'll create next

X

xXx
Site Supporter
where's my sweet LOty ?? did Weeg stealed her and feeding her all that fried crap

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud I saw today that the Portuguese are pissed off, their kids are watching too much Brazilian youtubers and they are starting to use a lot of Brazilian Portuguese now. And you never checked the song thread :(

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Using the word soccer to describe footy can quite literally cause someone to get bitchslapped where I live

Yeah, I can picture all you bitch-slapping, gunless fags over there: "Hey, Rob! Dirk! Grant! Harry! Jim! Let's play some footy!"

Christ.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
X, Brazilians only care about our national league, but the national team lost its former glory in the last 16 years. We became spoiled with dream teams that were always among the favorites every time.