1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sometimes Ouija works for some people & its predictions have been stsrtingly accurate. However it never worked fir me. I guess I just didn't have the knack for activating the Spirits.

I think they work depending on your energy/intent. They are bad if you have bad energy or fear, give you some accurate information if you go in with an open heart, and are useless if you're not a good channel.

I haven't used one in a long time, but I'll never forget the night it told me who I was going to marry, before I met him. Completely accurate, down to where I would meet him.

Let me tell you....

My mom use to keep one under her couch. When she played with it, us kids were not allowed in the area. One time, she got a new couch, asked me and my lil sis to jump up on it so she could take a pic. I still have that Polaroid pic. In it, you can see a shadow coming out from under the couch. When you flip the image upside down, its the Grimm Reaper with his cloak and sickle.

But that wasnt all...

One time, she was playing with it, and it spelled out "I want you". When she asked it who, it said it was one of the Devil's rare names. That was it for her, she drove me and my friend down to the river, and had us toss it in.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Sometimes Ouija works for some people & its predictions have been stsrtingly accurate. However it never worked fir me. I guess I just didn't have the knack for activating the Spirits.

I think they work depending on your energy/intent. They are bad if you have bad energy or fear, give you some accurate information if you go in with an open heart, and are useless if you're not a good channel.

I haven't used one in a long time, but I'll never forget the night it told me who I was going to marry, before I met him. Completely accurate, down to where I would meet him.

Let me tell you....

My mom use to keep one under her couch. When she played with it, us kids were not allowed in the area. One time, she got a new couch, asked me and my lil sis to jump up on it so she could take a pic. I still have that Polaroid pic. In it, you can see a shadow coming out from under the couch. When you flip the image upside down, its the Grimm Reaper with his cloak and sickle.

But that wasnt all...

One time, she was playing with it, and it spelled out "I want you". When she asked it who, it said it was one of the Devil's rare names. That was it for her, she drove me and my friend down to the river, and had us toss it in.
I must see this picture you speak of.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Let me tell you....

But that wasnt all...

I'll try and remember lol.

I also owe X a pic of me from my 80's rocker days lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me tell you....

But that wasnt all...

lol did u burn a hole in the ozone layer with the hair spray, like glam metal, or a regular metal head that didnt gaf?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What a load of BS - - - - - -

86185584.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Let me tell you....

But that wasnt all...

lol did u burn a hole in the ozone layer with the hair spray, like glam metal, or a regular metal head that didnt gaf?

Hahahaa, no, that would be my mom, shes in the pic too.... remember I said you had hair like my mom in that one pic you posted a while back lol. I was the DGAF! lol

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
X. Have yoo touched penis?

what a pervert sniffer
why wood you ask such a gay thing > do yoo always invite strangers to touch your wood
sounds like yoo have by yoor response
are yoo a gay? Nothing wrong with that
i thought they were 'of the devil'
now what would momma say if she heard u talking like that?
Me and momma didnt want to hurt X feelings;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

what a pervert sniffer
why wood you ask such a gay thing > do yoo always invite strangers to touch your wood

aww, u see this is y i <3 u

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

what a pervert sniffer
Awe. That makes me happy!!
aww, u see this is y i <3 u