1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No sorry @Weeg ...no penis, I leave that for FAGGOTS like you and Momma .. try a boobie, it might lure you away from the faggotry

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Lotus is a liberal and probably slighty gay herself. I doubt she hates gays. She hates heterosexuals who make babies and dont abort them

X

xXx
Site Supporter
On a scale of 1 to 10 ollie.. where does asking if you touched a penis fall ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it;s okay buddy it's 2021 your soon to be chinese overlords may have a prob with it tho

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well, I took a job and now I must finish it ..have an awesome day and weeg, leave some penises's';s for the other faggOTS :LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Lotus is a liberal and probably slighty gay herself. I doubt she hates gays. She hates heterosexuals who make babies and dont abort them

You are a weirdo, you know that. No, I do not hate gays. But weirdly, I am a heterosexual who made babies. How can I be both a heterosexual AND not a gay hater, you ask? I answer, Simple. Have a brain.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Levon is Peaches??!? No way! Next someone will be claiming Lily is Oak! Cue Aryan in 3... 2... 1...

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

You are a weirdo, you know that. No, I do not hate gays. But weirdly, I am a heterosexual who made babies. How can I be both a heterosexual AND not a gay hater, you ask? I answer, Simple. Have a brain.
You're a grouch too

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You're a grouch too

Wow. Let me take lessons on being bright and cheery from you, Mr Happy.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

You're a grouch too

I am Mr. Happy and you are Mrs. Grouchy

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You're a grouch too

I am Mr. Happy and you are Mrs. Grouchy

Ollie :Gossip:
ask 'er which one is her good nipple