Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Reactions: X

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
any ONE know a good action adventure movie .. like an obscure good one, not the same ole crap ?
I loved the Jeff Bridges version of True Grit. I guess you'd call that action adventure.

it was very good Lotus ..imo the original was better
I mean something along these lines beautiful :Happy5:

Local Hero, Scottish movie. Really beautiful. From the 80s, though. Not classic Hollywood stuff.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sometimes Ouija works for some people & its predictions have been stsrtingly accurate. However it never worked fir me. I guess I just didn't have the knack for activating the Spirits.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sometimes Ouija works for some people & its predictions have been stsrtingly accurate. However it never worked fir me. I guess I just didn't have the knack for activating the Spirits.

I think they work depending on your energy/intent. They are bad if you have bad energy or fear, give you some accurate information if you go in with an open heart, and are useless if you're not a good channel.

I haven't used one in a long time, but I'll never forget the night it told me who I was going to marry, before I met him. Completely accurate, down to where I would meet him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think they work depending on your energy/intent. They are bad if you have bad energy or fear, give you some accurate information if you go in with an open heart, and are useless if you're not a good channel.

I haven't used one in a long time, but I'll never forget the night it told me who I was going to marry, before I met him. Completely accurate, down to where I would meet him.

That's almost spooky.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

This happened to my sister as well.

But I got nothing when I tried it with a friend.

Perhaps because we were too young and he was jes shitting me by goofing around.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

That's almost spooky.

It actually is one of the spookier things that's ever happened to me.