1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha ‘Mama’ @Weeg s ghay boifreends nic calls @Weeg by rattling his zipper up and down AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA. Time for a licky FAGGOT :LOL:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Was filling up at Costco a few days ago...when I was done, a dude said to me "Hey, nice car buddy!" I looked over at his and said "Thanks". The person filling up behind me was a nice looking lady with a pretty new Cadiallac SUV. A real nice looking luxury SUV. She was looking at me and had a huge smile on her face. I was smiling too. The real life, in-person beauty of my C8 Corvette brings so many people pleasure. It is Priceless!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I referee hockey later this evening....I think I will take my Corvette out for a late ride around town after the ref shift....listen to tunes through the sound system...get this.....a 14 speaker Bose sound system. 14 speakers!!!! It is outstanding!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I certainly understand why the no convertible what with nary a hair on your head to blow in the wind :LOL:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I will be on my $1400 motorbike with my hair blowing in the wind and my handsomeness making ladies creeeeam

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
yowler have you discussed not being picked for hall monitor in school, and your life spiraled out of control?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was philling up on gas too, all 17 bucks and I noticed a bald guy with a white corvette polishing his head :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There was no such thing as a hall monitor in my grade school. I wasa crossing guard, though. I thought about getting a convertible, but it does not have the window that shows the engine...I did not like that...plus, when I take the roof off, it is almost as wide open as the convertible. Some people said that the convertible will often increase in value more than the hard top, but that is not a concern of mine as I do not plan to sell it for many years...and when I do I will not be very concerned about how much money I get for it. X, I am quite sure you scare any decent woman who gets a good look at you. Admin, there is a reason you have been single for the past 3 decades.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Imagine having a car like that ! and rendering any coolness achieved essentially voiding it due to chronic BALDNESS :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeh hey I have this awesome car, yes but your bald sorry sir please try again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA