1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
xwDkHJl.png[img].   The place where I come from is a small town They think so small, they use small words But not me, I'm smarter than that I worked it out I've been stretching my mouth To let those big words come right out I've had enough, I'm getting out To the city, the big, big city I'll be a big noise with all the big boys So much stuff I will own

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The place where I come from is a small town They think so small, they use small words But not me, I'm smarter than that I worked it out I've been stretching my mouth To let those big words come right out I've had enough, I'm getting out To the city, the big, big city I'll be a big noise with all the big boys So much stuff I will own...
xwDkHJl.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I kinda need a haircut too, I keep thinking I'll grow it out long....but then you have to like shampoo and comb it and shit.....I ain't got time for dat

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
@X, I would like to claim that I reduced you to a spamming retard...but you kinda started there. @Admin. , see you when I get back here. You addicted freak. @Seamajor you could give yourself a haircut, but when you look in bathroom mirror, you only see the ceiling. You midget. Hahahaha!! Later, you losers!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Have I mentioned lately how much I love sipping on my morning coffee while gazing out to see, if North Korea launches a missile strike I'll be able to watch it, from either my recliner, our out on my deck.
lOAZH60.png
lOAZH60.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Have I mentioned lately how much I love sipping on my morning coffee while gazing out to see, if North Korea launches a missile strike I'll be able to watch it, from either my recliner, our out on my deck.
lOAZH60.png

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
But the neat thing about retirement is I could grow it out into dreadlocks, or or the basic buzz cut.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
But the neat thing about retirement is I could grow my hair out into dreadlocks, or or the basic buzz cut.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The last time I got a haircut was in 2017. I do get my nose, ear hair trimmed now and then.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would also like to claim that moment I found out you were bald I reduced you to a bald idiot :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I texted a high school buddy that owned several Barber Shops at one time, I asked him if Corvettes help to regrow hair he just laughed.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You would think common sense would kick in, I’m gonna buy this wicked sports car, but wait I’m bald :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Have I mentioned lately how much I love sipping on my morning coffee while gazing out to sea, if North Korea launches a missile strike I'll be able to watch it, from either my recliner, our out on my deck.
lOAZH60.png

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I just bought a limited edition FUQ corvette for only $29,000,000. My wife and I are going to play pickle ball and then visit the White House to have dinner with Biden.