1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
90o1rf.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
That’s all I need @Larry Loungelizard …another leftard that’s a part of the Aidsman crew flicking me neg reps like flies on Joe Biden’s discarded nappies! Come up with decent comedy instead of brown-nosing that tired “veteran” plonker! Trolololololol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Close the city and tell the people That something's coming to call Death and darkness are rushing forward To take a bite from the wall, oh You've nothing to say They're breaking away If you listen to fools The mob rules The mob rules

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Whilst I understand your predicament in life @Admin. …this forum isn’t about just you or I, but a community. Together we can make Bastard Factory great again. I don’t ever feel the need to dominate this place…but I feel that I need to step in from time to time when you think your stupidity needs to permeate my forum 25/7. I was here long before you decided to lay claim…and I tell you what…the old members would of tossed to to the curb. Be thankful that I’m more moderate! :BFF:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Whilst I understand your predicament in life @Admin. …this forum isn’t about just you or I, but a community. Together we can make Bastard Factory great again. I don’t ever feel the need to dominate this place…but I feel that I need to step in from time to time when you think your stupidity needs to permeate my forum 25/7. I was here long before you decided to lay claim…and I tell you what…the old members would of tossed your sorry arse to the curb. Be thankful that I’m more moderate! :BFF:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No but on my way home, there were about 50 of them outside is Sharkys bar. Sadly no parking

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@LotusBud …there are 50 or more youngsters hanging around a bar called Sharkys and Skidmarkmajor is circling around the place looking for parking like an apex predator of the ocean. One just can’t make that shit up! :Excited5: