1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Skidmarkmajor…I see you found some parking at Sharkys Bar and Grill?
eVsMolY.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Breakfall is a habitual whiner, as far as his tiny arms can reach are the echos of disdain for himself

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why does biggly brown-tard go about life as though he’s been kicked in the poosy

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It took a great effort to dumb down my persona. I even make a point of posting mostly when drunk (cancer years of mother dearest). But your WOKE days are numbered…and there’s no rest for the wicked. In my own words, “I’m cruel, but fair.”

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Just kidding…the Skidmarkmajor’s quote back a few years. He’s a bit iffy…but it just goes to show how much the leftists here love him…even if he does prey on females way, way younger than himself. “Cruel but fair you sleepy little fuck?” I’d knock your lights out and you’d never wake up again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Just kidding…it’s the Skidmarkmajor’s quote back a few years. He’s a bit iffy…but it just goes to show how much the leftists here love him…even if he does prey on females way, way younger than himself. “Cruel but fair you sleepy little fuck?” I’d knock your lights out and you’d never wake up again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Just kidding…it’s the Skidmarkmajor’s quote back a few years. He’s a bit iffy…but it just goes to show how much the leftists here love him…even if he does prey on females way, way younger than himself. “Cruel but fair you sleezy little fuck?” I’d knock your lights out and you’d never wake up again.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Great day, $95, $43 of it in tips and it’s only 8:30 .. doesn’t happen often today it does