1,000,000 Post Thread

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I never found the South to be racist. But definitely 'redneck'. lol. There is actually a difference.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes lol, there is a difference. Most us just wanna have fun, around good people. Dont matter the skin color

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fire up the bonfire, pass around the moonshine, and lets all laugh at the moon

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yeah, they live for the moment. Tourists from the South def love to drink. First place I'd drop them off at was the liquor store.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And they drank at least twice as much as the local population.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I live literally 30 mins from the Moonshine Capital of the World... Franklin County

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck it Joe, live your life. Dont be afraid. We could wind up in WW3 in a few months, then what, you'd wish you'd done it anyway, and had your fun while you could

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I live every day as if it was my last. When we lay our head down at night, we have no idea what might happen the next day

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I quit saying that shit... "well maybe tomorrow, well maybe when Im not so tired, well maybe when I got more time" NO!!! Fuck that!!! You miss out on so much when you dont live in the moment

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Then you have regret, like "man, wish I was there. Man, I wish I done that"

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like that movie with Jim Carrey, Yes Man. When you live like a Yes Man, you really do enjoy life more

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I cant afford to do everything, but everything that dont cost me much, Im there! lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its one of the benefits of being single too lol, I can do whatever the fuck I want lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Expensive shit is overrated. People just go to those places to impress others but don't necessarily and quite often don't really have a good time. They'e just there for appearnces.