1,000,000 Post Thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ll never get her. She posted these facts, re. hubby. No doubt the poor thing is starved for attention

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
This world needs more women who take the vows of marriage seriously and STAND BY THEIR MAN. People like Far @Lily and Hefty @Murdy pack up and leave their husbands at the first sign of trouble. Hahaha!!! Just kidding. Everyone knows that their ex husbands were sick of those broads and dumped their fat asses HARD!!!! Which is good for Bastard Factory because nothing is better for a troll board than a depressed broad!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fat @Lily: "I moved out" Hahahahaha!!!! You got your fat ass kicked to the curb!!!! I, on the other hand, am a wonderful judge of character, as is my wife. So our marriage is blissful. You best day would be our worst. You. Miserable. Cow. Hahahaha!!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I remember the era, not all the specifics but I remember you talking about it at CBT about getting out of a broken marriage.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, how about that RFK JR? Amazing how many crazy people are in politics. Or want to be