1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I also want to bring back some beautiful women. Over-the-hills haven’t the spirit for our forum. When @LotusBud , @Lily and @Murdy talk shit…I just picture them sitting. You know…their anal flaps spreading wide when a big chocolate log wants to be present and acknowledged. But I digress…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I also want to bring back some beautiful women. Over-the-hills haven’t the spirit for our forum. When @LotusBud , @Lily and @Murdy talk shit…I just picture them shitting. You know…their anal flaps spreading wide when a big chocolate log wants to be present and acknowledged. But I digress…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi @LotusBud …where’s Skidmarkmajor? The last time I witnessed the both of you conversing was over his bitching about the lack of parking at Sharks Bar and Grill, and that he was pissed because he wanted to score with 50 odd ticas.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Have you tried the local ER for their bipolar schitzo cocktail of GROUND now?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Have you drank even a single glass of water Breakfall as I suggested upon seeing your complexion

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor Marvin is over @TBC complaining there are other users on this forum, he wants to sit here all alone with his little dick in his hands AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He said we live close and he’s kill me, I screen shotted it in case he shows up at my door wanting to touch my cawk

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A fucking midget with Downs and one hand tied behind his/her/its etc back could kill both Breakfall and X. I would do it to X since we ain't far from each other in T.O. but I loves me freedom too much and that fuckstain ain't worth the effort

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A fucking midget with Downs and one hand tied behind his/her/its etc back could kill both Breakfall and X. I would do it to X since we ain't far from each other in T.O. but I loves the dick too much and that fuckstain ain't worth the effort

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not sure Alticus follow the change your name thread he changed it like 3 times here

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is the midget still here. Seems they’ve got his number at the Blue Korean just like here.