1,000,000 Post Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m in a patio, it’s at the side of a road, I’m basically marinating in carbon monoxide

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There’s a lady with a pet rabbit on a leash here believe it or not the rabbits got one ear god bless this woman

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Downtown is awesome, last night I seen a dude walking with a shopping cart with wooden perches and two macah parrots

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. for the record…I’m also the first people that make you have that melt last year and scamper back to CBT whimpering like the faggot that you are! You’re just lucky you’re not on my timeline or you would’ve ended up in a mental institution by now. See…not all bad softy! Lol…turn up your hearing aids you mongoloidal prat! :PuffPuffPass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. for the record…I’m also the first persin that make you have that melt last year and scamper back to CBT whimpering like the faggot that you are! You’re just lucky you’re not on my timeline or you would’ve ended up in a mental institution by now. See…not all bad softy! Lol…turn up your hearing aids you mongoloidal prat! :PuffPuffPass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. for the record…I’m also the first person that make you have that melt last year and scamper back to CBT whimpering like the faggot that you are! You’re just lucky you’re not on my timeline or you would’ve ended up in a mental institution by now. See…not all bad softy! Lol…turn up your hearing aids you mongoloidal prat! :PuffPuffPass:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. for the record…I’m also the first person that made you have that melt last year and scamper back to CBT whimpering like the faggot that you are! You’re just lucky you’re not on my timeline or you would’ve ended up in a mental institution by now. See…not all bad softy! Lol…turn up your hearing aids you mongoloidal prat! :PuffPuffPass: