1,000,000 Post Thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Hahahahahaaa...if one had a small penis and she bit it, one could get lucky and cut a bit of slack through that gap! Lolol fucking gap-toothed mole. Fuck off you untrustworthy bitch!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is that...Omnipotent/Caskur. She looks very traditionally German, almost Hegelian in that picture.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
@Joe whatever it’s ethnic origin...it’s a mole. Look at it in that blue font at the left hand bottom left. No support...just a twisted freak. Google it on Twitter. It’s shunned by most intellectuals. Just have a gander and shake your head in utter dismay. Cringeworthy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
And don’t worry, she despises Shoutbox because she doesn’t want to fork out shekels and doesn’t trust her own PI being made public through the pay system...I shit you not. The fucking irony and hide of this doxxing mole!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
A BBQ that included Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat and lokmar would probably turn into a brawl if any of us libs were there.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall brother. This is a complot and character assassination against official UncleDiLF☆ , the supreme superstar and world champion. All being build up by Weeg the Filth and X the greybearded snake. I never groped him in the BF locker. I swear on my meAT. All fake news.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A BBQ that included Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat and lokmar would probably turn into a brawl if any of us libs were there.

We were raised right. We'd be as civil as possible while trying to have fun, then ultimately give up and leave because most of your lot are insane.

Then we'd move the party elsewhere and collect most of your smashed friends for fun and re-education.