1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A BBQ that included Strapon and Arms Dealer Brat and lokmar would probably turn into a brawl if any of us libs were there.

Might mistake you for a log, and toss you on the fire, lulz.

I'd still offer you a marshmallow at least.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mmmmm, waffles with butter all in them tiny pits, and syrup. I miss Boysenberry syrup

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got a country ham biscuit this morning, and them fuckers jipped me on the ham, fuckers

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I got a country ham biscuit this morning, and them fuckers jipped me on the ham, fuckers

I made the mistake of not putting away delivery shopping bags before my daughter got home from school.

So she pushed one of the cans of black cherries nearly into my face and said "can I, can I can I????"

I had to delicately put it to her that we might only have cherries 4-5 times per year, and we have to eat fresh foods while we can but expect that we can't get everything we're accustomed to in the future.

"Yes dad.....(sigh)" was her response....

She understands... yet she doesn't get very excited if I present a diced up mango on her plate, but she gets super excited about a tin of mango slices....

Lulz....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard
Thanks to libtardism releasing all sorts of strange creatures into the western world, nowadays you can't say for sure if this is only an ugly woman with a ton of makeup or a filthy tranny
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I made the mistake of not putting away delivery shopping bags before my daughter got home from school.

So she pushed one of the cans of black cherries nearly into my face and said "can I, can I can I????"

I had to delicately put it to her that we might only have cherries 4-5 times per year, and we have to eat fresh foods while we can but expect that we can't get everything we're accustomed to in the future.

She understands... yet she doesn't get very excited if I present a diced up mango on her plate, but she gets super excited about a tin of mango slices....

Lulz....

Lol, awww, I really feel for y'all man.

Funny, I knew my son was coming by last night, so I quickly put away my groceries, cause I knew he would see the can of Meatloaf sauce and be like "I know you're gonna tell me when you make that right!?" lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lulz....

Funny, I knew my son was coming by last night, so I quickly put away my groceries, cause I knew he would see the can of Meatloaf sauce and be like "I know you're gonna tell me when you make that right!?" lol.

My daughter knows we have a lot of food.

But I don't want her telling people that we have a lot of food.

So when we order extra extra extra food, we try to make sure she's at school or away when it gets delivered...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks to libtardism releasing all sorts of strange creatures into the western world, nowadays you can't say for sure if this is only an ugly woman with a ton of makeup or a filthy tranny

lol

Thats why when I go to go on a date, Im gonna make sure the lady is for the South. It'll help weed out those types lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lulz....

My daughter knows we have a lot of food.

But I don't want her telling people that we have a lot of food.

So when we order extra extra extra food, we try to make sure she's at school or away when it gets delivered...

Thats very true. Maybe she old enough, and seen enough lately, to understand?

My cabinets and freezers are packed. I been slowly preparing, lil by lil each week.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Factory Bastard

lol

Thats why when I go to go on a date, Im gonna make sure the lady is for the South. It'll help weed out those types lol.
Seriously, they think those horrible eyebrows are somehow attractive, not to mention all the botox and "facial harmonization", which make them look like some sort of half-assed tranny job.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

lol

Seriously, they think those horrible eyebrows are somehow attractive, not to mention all the botox and "facial harmonization", which make them look like some sort of half-assed tranny job.

Its social media's fault, its all about attention. They think if they do these things, they will get more attention and likes on social media. Its sad really. Any girl I've been with, I tell them how pretty they are, just like they are. Natural is 10x more attractive.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
This country doesn’t know what to do with women over 40. I believe in growing old gracefully and have never had any work done.