1,000,000 Post Thread

I just watched a video of spring field Ohio wtf is in the water down there why is everyone stupid
 
My pic has gotten a lot of attention, ahhh anything I can do to tear BIGGY away from another chicken leg BAHAHAHAHA
 
LOL I saw it. They are in desperate need of new content. Must be getting sick of Biggie and his obsession with Admin's cock.
 
In all seriousness, I truly believe that Biggie is gay. He talks about all the women he gets and stuff. He boastful about this and many gay men do that to cover that.
 
I mean I poast these pics to get the reaction those pylons are giving BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
 
In all seriousness, I truly believe that Biggie is gay. He talks about all the women he gets and stuff. He's boastful about this and many gay men do that to cover that fact.
 
Did I mention Kamillas closing statements gave me goosebumps :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: