1,000,000 Post Thread

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
At least I know Lily watched my video. Just like she reads every single post I make. Because I'm interesting and superior in every way to any Leftist piece of garbage filth who needs a cartoon meme to feel relevant.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
No, mine is "Liberty First, Liberty Foremost and Liberty Always." Nothing Authoritarian about that. In fact, the opposite. I think government is inherently evil and should be kept firmly harnessed by the Free. You think government is inherently good, which it is not and never can be.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
No, the "Deep State" is real. It is comprised of unelected government careerists, elected officials and corporate entities that consider themselves our "Ruling Class." They need to be destroyed and removed from the levers of Power. That's why they HATE Trump so much, because he's vowed to "Drain the Swamp."

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Man I'm glad that I'm not into politics. I do agree about a shadow government though, but you must look beyond your own country as well. It's a global thing.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I'll tell Admin an Insurance story (which I'll just make up) after he tells me a story about scrubbing the shit stains out of sailor skivvies down in the boat laundry (which he doesn't have to make up). :Bullshit 2: