1,000,000 Post Thread

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I'm always drifting well over the speed limit when I have it in 6th, without realizing it at all. It'll go 150 kph without it feelin like it's going fast at all.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
For some reason, I always picture Lex @The Prowler as this frustrated Middle Aged Balding individual in a mid-life crisis scowling in front of the computer still trying to keep up with the Joneses.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
For some reason, I always picture @The Prowler as this frustrated Middle Aged Balding individual in a mid-life crisis scowling in front of the computer still trying to keep up with the Joneses.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yeah, but it doesn't even feel like zoom zoom. At all. I often go, Holy shit, I'm going 150. I mean every time I get ono the toll road, at some point.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
It's just normal. Cars whiz by me all the time. Sometimes they are going so fast my car shakes. It's really common for people in their toyotas or whatever to be going like 170.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
As we used to say to in the automobile business, 150km is "Picking them up, and putting them down" as analogy of human physical endurance, sometimes colloquially.