o heard you huh bent dicks,,,does that mean something?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,431 o heard you huh bent dicks,,,does that mean something?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,432 Yo u have like 76 poasts, lookit me, IM THE CAPTAIN!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,433 are you drunkposting?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,434 Yes, someone messaged me and siad you hug bent dicks
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,436 I’m delivering ubereats
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,437 is that a fun gig?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,438 I made $$177 today so far
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,440 Sure, you can have fries when they order fried just don’t eat too many have a drink smoke a doob
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,441 Did you know @cw_
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,442 She was almoast as awesome as me
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,445 I'm new here. I know some folks but I just started posting and getting to know peeps
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,446 You’re not an ALT ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,447 no I'm a main. The original
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,449 Me too I’m an original
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,450 Cool. I'm from another board, but am getting comfortable here quite quickly.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,451 I used to be awesome but age and grief have broken me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,452 Is it a fun board or political the other one you’re from ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,453 aww. age is a thing. I'm pretty old. I have experienced grief, so I feel you.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,454 A place called Troll Kingdom.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,455 Oh, are you a hacker ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,456 It has a lively, normal section called the Mine Field. Actually it's not normal at all but it has persisted for over 20 years
It has a lively, normal section called the Mine Field. Actually it's not normal at all but it has persisted for over 20 years
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,457 the rest of it is fairly chaotic.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,458 Cool
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 26, 2024 #200,459 @The Prowler has a 2024 Corvette Arctic white
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,707 Location Upper US Nov 26, 2024 #200,460 probably about 10 active posters outside of the minefield and 20-30 in.