1,000,000 Post Thread

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Yeah pretty much, except for go abroad lol. My ma is in Spain right now and she said you have to be vaxxed to enter the country

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Yeah, I only use it for restaurants, tattoo parlours and buying vinyl. They’re starting to enforce apps here at the moment to circumvent fake documentation.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Damn Scouse brother. This is just insane. We are FREEDOM people. What if you want to visit me here or go to Thailand??? Fuck that man! Or if you wanna visit mom. These whoresons!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I miss doing a good vacay! Nowadays it is with headache and gazillions of apps and documents. And a test where the way put up a stick in your nose. Fuck that!

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I stay cool. And collected. No wish to see people. PS4 playing, working out, making money and soon this shit ends I am out!

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You guys need to visit Australia...you’ll never want to visit any other country again. This place is awesome. 29 years here and the place still seems brand new to me. Probably the most beautiful place in the entire world. No need to ever go elsewhere at the moment.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
My ma got offered a job there back in the 80's when I was a kid and she was gonna go, but decided against it at the last minute

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Happy for you brother Breakfall. I am not a fan of Australia. Also recent strange news lately. Many weeks ago. But I have never been there, so my opinion is trash. But I need that “newness” feeling! Once you feel that, it is the best feeling ever. Thats why I love travelling! You see something new and good.