1,000,000 Post Thread

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
258757965_4722640894460557_1927626248317388566_n.jpg

This is the ideal male body you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Yknow the most annoying aspect about Blurt is that It tries to project itself as a woman, but evidently its instincts & need to attack and fight with others, especially men, is actually male driven. In other words Blurt may think it's a woman but is in reality just a feminized male on the inside.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Can anyone tell me WTF is going on here;
I can. The guy has a neurodegenerative disease (something like Huntington's if I recall correctly), and in Asian countries families are often left to deal with them. The makeshift contraption is the best the family could come up with to deal with him...

So the webm worked for you? I didn't think that format could be posted on here.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blurt man shames other men because it thinks its somehow protecting other women in its zeal to be 'obe of the girls'. And they coddle & baby him like his beautiful mother did as a child.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Weeg... Don't ask Joe anything.. If you wanna know.. ask Blurt himself.. Joe is unreliable :/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you ready for Thanksgiving, Weeg? I've got my turkey in the fridge thawing out :D