1,000,000 Post Thread

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's tempting Weeg lol I'll bet momma is a wonderful cook :) and 3 hours of wine?? OH YEAH!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Can you believe I’ve never tried egg nog?

Im super picky with my egg nog. And I dont believe in adding alcohol to it, cause drunk with dairy is NOT good lol.

My favorite egg nog is made local Amish, called Homestead Creamery. Fucking Best!!! No other egg will do for me.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im going to my aunts for Thanksgiving for lunch, then my in laws for dinner. All I gotta make is pumpkin roll and mac and cheese this time, they crave both lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im doing it up at my place for Christmas, like last year, and have all of 'em over.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son got his turkey from work, its in the freezer, waiting on Christmas. And I'll get my ham from work this week, and it will go with it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll make so much fudge, Strawberry Salad (not salad), homemade baked beans, mac and cheese, turkey, ham, rolls, mashed taters, green beans, Christmas punch, and the fam bring things too

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got homemade stew in the crockpot now, 2 more hours to go, then grilled cheese to go with it

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gotta make Earthquake Cake tonight too lol, for a bday tomorrow. This is my baking/cooking season

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I dont wanna do presents this year. Just food and family. Then I wish I could hibernate til St. Patrick's day lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My seasonal depression kicked in early this year, but its been up and down. Im glad for the good times

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Today was a good day, went to a Scottish event. Bagpipes, music, and lots of kilts. With several fire pits

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My kitty sitting right beside me lately at my desk here. She so sweet.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Blazor yes we have bagpipes at funerals heer alot. Many ancestore were from ireland and scotland. The Grange gives turkeys to peeple who need them. Very thankful for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You my people Weeg!!! My ancestors too!!! That is really good of them at the Grange, God bless them for their love and kindness

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi weeg, you fahggit ... how are you ? what's a grange, is it a supermarket ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dancing in the kitchen is good..i used to do that, wine the sound of frying LOL