Merle Haggard is a boss...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,661 Merle Haggard is a boss...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,662 right! Johnny Cash too
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,663 P Cline had tons that are all so fucking humble and mood breaking...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -158 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #204,664 I'll take 'no answer' as a 'Yes', so here's an inappropriate song lulz
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,665 Uugh, why did I just post that? Oooouuuch...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,666 I found this when Trump got voted in again.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,667 Hang on, gotta snort a fat strap...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,668 LOVE IT!!!!!
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,669 yoooo staph
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,670 this is my fav night out, staying in
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,671 Well you came to the wrong place. I'm about to get all GG Allin on you slops...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,672 uh nah I'll go play SIMS if you get weird like that
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,673 I'm about to open my 5th pint of Yuengling Lager.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,676 We finally get it down here, I buy it every now and then to mix shit up...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,677 Don't listen to GG honey; then again you dig GWAR...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,678 I love mixing black an tan with double chocolate vodka
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,679 omg so much better than hershey porter
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -158 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #204,680 Peanut butter whiskey and chocolate liqueur if I'm feelin' too mellow to be hardcore.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,681 one beer one shot
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,682 Nice! Those are hard to make right...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,683 yes the peanut butter whiskey is awsome
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,684 My B&Ts always immediately mix up and pisses me off...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,685 I don't mind a mix, they ask first
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -158 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #204,686 Harder liquor first; it weighs more.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #204,687 I'm a gentle man, with tender feelings. Fucking those up make me irate...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -158 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #204,688 Ever tried vodka + Mountain Dew? A "Voodoo" we call it.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,689 I avoid Mountain Dew
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,813 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #204,690 used to drink it 24/7