1,000,000 Post Thread

We don't know each other very well. We should work on trust before we talk tough to each other. Agreed?
 
We don't know each other very well. We should work on trust before we talk tough to each other this way. Agreed?
 
People here know exactly where I live Alticus. They know my name. My phone number. Why do you think that is a worry?
 
"We should work on trust before we talk tough to each other." You say that after talking shit, you fuckin' pussy.
 
Alticus is a coward :LOL3: he talking about e meATing prowlers old Sokol kick your ass BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Oh yeah prowler I’ll bad word you to death on the dark web and after go to my porn LOLOLOL
 
Alticus wants my address so he can wait at the sidewalk and ask for my autograph when I take my dog for a walk.
 
Alticus is the tough guy he offered to meAT on the dark internet AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
 
Hi Lily, he's a clown. Anyone that just hands out PI to others they don't even know is reckless to say the least.