Facts are elusive
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,762 I'd suggest anyone to keep a bit of food, cash and emergency itens at hand
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,764 Those in power who have controlled this world for millennia will not accept their defeat peacefully
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,765 They won't hesitate in causing as much harm as they can
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,767 Don't worry about major attacks, like nukes or extensive biological warfare
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 16, 2024 #206,769 You know..."them"
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,770 But having communications and electricity cut is a huge possibility
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,773 Anyway, it's about choice. You're all free to lead your lives the way you want
LotusBud Reaction score 7,814 Location Portugal Dec 16, 2024 #206,775 So, Rancy, who are they? Where do you find this info?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,776 Maybe you should do your own research and obtain your own conclusions, Lotus
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,777 In the end, this is a personal and individual choice
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,778 But as we are finding out, it's getting harder and harder to simply ignore it all
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,780 Sticking our heads deeper in the sand?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,782 I mean, that's an option, that's for sure
Seamajor Reaction score 1,536 Dec 16, 2024 #206,783 I need to get drinking water. Clean the bar b q. Take a sweaty bike ride dodging tourist. Surf at night tide. Hoping they don’t get in the way
I need to get drinking water. Clean the bar b q. Take a sweaty bike ride dodging tourist. Surf at night tide. Hoping they don’t get in the way
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,876 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 16, 2024 #206,786 They’re being probed, by them.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 16, 2024 #206,787 We've been probed enough Lol
LotusBud Reaction score 7,814 Location Portugal Dec 16, 2024 #206,788 Well, of course I will do that, as I always do, but so far I haven't found anything that seems informative. I saw this:
Well, of course I will do that, as I always do, but so far I haven't found anything that seems informative. I saw this:
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 16, 2024 #206,789 REPTILLIAN DRONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 16, 2024 #206,790 Sure, @Weeg . It's the Zetans from Fallout. They're real. In fact, the entire Fallout franchise is real, and the bombs are gonna drop early.
Sure, @Weeg . It's the Zetans from Fallout. They're real. In fact, the entire Fallout franchise is real, and the bombs are gonna drop early.