1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
"How can you be so cruel and without compassion. The man died and you call him a ngger? Racist scum. I will call FBl. And Oprah and Ellen DeGeneres. The world must stop this hateful site." Lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think those were the funniest times at the Y.. when you were there trolling.. I think I may have posted a few photoshops on your wall :D :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Just wait till rapper steals that beat and lyrics, then re-employs it....

Cuz white art doesn't matter...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
I dont know why. But I love trolling. Even when i play call of duty. I always camp jn a corner and shoot them from behind like a sissy. People get raged

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Bahahah. Happy to hear. Thanks Raven. Ask Aryan. I do it for fun and giggles. No hating. Ask Aryan how we started at ync? :facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They were still talking about you in the forum when I was there.. So I know you 2 had to be Devils :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, Uncle came at me too long ago on another board. He recognized I was a fellow Alpha though. Others were SHOOK at how I got him to talk civily at the time lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I first met Dilfy. He asked me if I was a father fucker.. I was like, WTF? I was raging LOLOLOL

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
Then i commented as "iPhonePride" with a hipster avatar:" hey old sloop. All that war veterans talk here. I guess you are a FRAUD. I was at Vietnam too. I am an american hero. Show me proof or STFU! Post a timestamp with date and UncleDiLF on a sign.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Factory Bastard
The next he made 2 videos. :facepalm: it was epic. He really thought I meant for real. He showed his war ID or whatever. And Uncledilf 2 times and said GTFO you motherfucker. :LOL3::LOL3: