Some Russian floozy 8f I'm not mistaken
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,538 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 21, 2024 #208,741 Some Russian floozy 8f I'm not mistaken
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,742 Sure it's a floozy and not a harlot?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,743 She was a spambot, according to Admin...sure knew a lot about weeg and prowler
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,744 I figured it was yet another alt...Prowler gets really bent out of shape when he gets trashed lately it seems.
I figured it was yet another alt...Prowler gets really bent out of shape when he gets trashed lately it seems.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,745 LOL "I love it when Daddy Prowler takes me for a ride in his..." fucking lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,746 There are some pretty obvious alt clusters, yep.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,747 wonder what his "wife" would think of that bullshit?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,748 it is interesting that they all show up and leave at the same time.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,749 Until I see bespoke video footage, I'm not of the assumption that he really has a wife.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,750 maybe he puts lipstick on the crease between his thumb and index finger?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,751 She's been seen by other posters that said she looked like Rosie O'Donnell
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,753 That would explain a lot
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,754 I can't confirm though, since I've never seen her
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,755 @jack Like "Ghenneefer Lopayz"? Givin' out them 'taco-flay-vorrd keeses'?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,758 Wtf? Is everything racial with you, pendejo?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -160 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 21, 2024 #208,759 It's a South Park reference.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,760 As you stuff your piehole with tacos
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,762 Those are yummy tacos he's stuffing his piehole with, I'll have you know
LotusBud Reaction score 7,821 Location Portugal Dec 21, 2024 #208,763 jack said: @LotusBud what flavor? Click to expand... Haha. I got cookies n cream with caramel. It was good. But not 7.50 good.
jack said: @LotusBud what flavor? Click to expand... Haha. I got cookies n cream with caramel. It was good. But not 7.50 good.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,821 Location Portugal Dec 21, 2024 #208,764 I can't wait to eat tacos in NY.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,765 you're coming east?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 21, 2024 #208,767 It's not CA or the Southwest @LotusBud ...but better than Europe
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,768 awesome
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,720 Location Upper US Dec 21, 2024 #208,769 I lived in Santa Fe for a few years. Joined the Native American Church and ate lots of peyote and ran around in the desert
I lived in Santa Fe for a few years. Joined the Native American Church and ate lots of peyote and ran around in the desert
LotusBud Reaction score 7,821 Location Portugal Dec 21, 2024 #208,770 Yes, definitely better than Europe. And NY gets better every year. There's a taco truck nearby that's actually pretty darn good. LOL.
Yes, definitely better than Europe. And NY gets better every year. There's a taco truck nearby that's actually pretty darn good. LOL.