Yes, sadly tho you’re still here
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,763 X I'm actually happy with the outcome, most days during their flowering were rainy or overcast
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,764 I thought I was going to harvest little to nothing
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,765 But comes out I had problems with just one
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,767 Shyaddep, X, or I'll knock you down and shove a yak up yer nose-holes.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,768 Yeah, but I still can't poast about Olivia Hussey's fine titties. I'm going to have to add a little bonus to my poasting invoice.
Yeah, but I still can't poast about Olivia Hussey's fine titties. I'm going to have to add a little bonus to my poasting invoice.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,769 This was my first outdoor cycle and it was the best I've ever had
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,771 I always had problems with the soil pH and EC levels, but I had none of that this time
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,772 You can say rotund or portly or flabulous. Don't be an uncreative turd rancher.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,773 Cool series where these millionaire seed producers go to the various weed hot spots around the world
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,774 I loved her. She was in some of my favorite splatter films
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,775 Lizzo is a Cetacean-American. See? Word filter means fuck-all if you have a vocabulary.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,776 I also found a great place, they're sheltered from the wind gusts and heavy rain
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,777 it's a bit of a slope too, so the soil doesn't get too drenched
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,778 this is hilarious, reading this
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,779 @Edgar Friendly who are you talking too ? LOL
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,780 Posterity, you salamander.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,781 X, you're an unexpected victim of @Murdy's troll...lol
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,782 Oh ffs let me know so I can pretend to care
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 1, 2025 #212,783 Question: Calling people "squid" is a normal offense in the US?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,784 Should I cook? Or put the turkey pot pie in the oven
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,785 Well, you're complaining about it. You seem to care.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,786 Don't be cranky. I'm responding to your cues.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,787 AFAIK, "squid" is slang for an Enlisted person in the Navy.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,788 No that was directed at Edgar were moving a little fast here LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,789 why would you call someone "squid"?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,790 Slang here for someone in the navy is faggot