1,000,000 Post Thread

@jack is over 70 years old and he is still taking up a spot int he workforce. What a selfish piece of shit. At least Senile @Joe (who is in the same boat) only worked a few weeks here and there throughout his entire life. The lazy cunt.
 
Prowler I fell this morning at the cemetery they didn’t plow the road
 
Jack wished I would die the other day now I have a curse
 
He rubs Edgar’s groin recanted some ancient voodoo spell that faggot
 
He rubs Edgar’s groin recanting some ancient voodoo spell that faggot
 
Tbh I was doing doughnuts in the snow to show off ha ha than oopsie :LOL3:
 
I was all like THIS IS FOR YOU MA!! Hahahahahahahah than I dropped
 
@The Prowler well I originally made a Golem for him, but I reprogrammed the curse for you, and it's on your way......I'd be careful driving going forward since I cursed your car you endlessly talk about. Good luck. X is ok. A dick sometimes but at least he has a sense of humor. You're completely bottom rung dung..