:daFuq2:
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 14, 2025 #219,332 Beat it rancid or else
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,333 FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,334 Lots of other sites lagging too, Jack
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,335 Something's afoot
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,336 Someone's afag
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,337 That's X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,338 I lost the game Ive been playing for almost a year when it updated itself automatically and reset
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,339 Crap
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,340 What game was that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,341 Entropy 2099
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,342 devs say they cant do anything about it.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,343 I imagine the game's still in early access or something like that
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,344 Otherwise, this is a major fuckup\
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,345 They have a few other games, this one seems to be abandonware. A shame because I liked it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,346 they were in maintenance overnight and the game automatically updated and reset when I logged in
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,347 Oh yeah, reading the reviews on Steam, Free To Play, they don't give a shit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,348 oh well, I have a couple hundred games on steam so I'll find something else
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,349 LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,350 plus I'm in the middle of Ratchet and Clank on my ps4
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,351 SO, remember that talk we were having about 4k monitors?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,352 I ended up caving in and got one from Philips bahahahahah
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,353 I think so
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,355 It's only 60 Hz, but for single player games it's worth it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,356 After I got all the parts to assemble my cousins' computers, the online retailer where I made most of the purchases sent me a great offer, I couldn't say no
After I got all the parts to assemble my cousins' computers, the online retailer where I made most of the purchases sent me a great offer, I couldn't say no
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,357 40% off, a real discount, not some sort of bullshit like most of the time
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 14, 2025 #219,358 So I took it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,359 great job
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 14, 2025 #219,360 I have a 22 inch samsung 1080dpi for my desktop and an old 38" class toshiba for my living room. That damn thing is almost 16 years old
I have a 22 inch samsung 1080dpi for my desktop and an old 38" class toshiba for my living room. That damn thing is almost 16 years old