What pic do you want me to poast, are you now not asking for dick pics via pm?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,231 What pic do you want me to poast, are you now not asking for dick pics via pm?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jan 16, 2025 #220,232 bye x..keep frantically trying to derail the thread in meltdown, I'll just start another one when you go offline. Buh bye now
bye x..keep frantically trying to derail the thread in meltdown, I'll just start another one when you go offline. Buh bye now
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,233 Derail a thread? In meltdown?? Bahahahahahahaha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,234 LIAR!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,235 Maybe word the new thread correctly
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,236 Mornin freends!! I see the new BF PET is here as usual!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,237 Hey Weeg I met a dude says he knows you, he’s says say hi from Norman
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,238 From the Y?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,239 Yes, he said the YMCA! Lol whatchu doin there
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,240 No Weeg, he said he worked with you before, at the cannery
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,241 Oh Norm!!! Yep! Good guy!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,243 You owe him $5
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,244 Well yeah I FORGOT!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,245 I’m supposed to give it to him, okay?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,246 But if you don’t pay me back now $10 I’m gonna send Massimo to visit your kneecaps
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,247 ill send him some food stamps!! Dont worry about it!!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 16, 2025 #220,249 The new BF pet was busy again last night
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,917 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 16, 2025 #220,251 In an amazing plot twist, I woke up not feeling like going to work.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,917 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 16, 2025 #220,252 In an amazing plot twist, I woke up this morning not feeling like going to work.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,727 Location Upper US Jan 16, 2025 #220,253 And in an equally amazing plot twist i woke excited to work today!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 16, 2025 #220,254 In an even more amazingly amazing twisty plot twist, I... am still thinking up something amazing and twisty.
In an even more amazingly amazing twisty plot twist, I... am still thinking up something amazing and twisty.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,255 Hey QUEERstion is it possible to come across as maybe less of a try hard
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,257 This guise all like hey how can I take an already incredibly boring comment and make it even moarrr so
This guise all like hey how can I take an already incredibly boring comment and make it even moarrr so
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 16, 2025 #220,258 And to top it all off he acts like he has normal sized arms ffs
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,917 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 16, 2025 #220,259 ..,it was after the first cup of coffee I remembered I am retired.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 16, 2025 #220,260 The Q is a bit on the goofball end of the spectrum...but what are ya gonna do?