1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I couldnt go nowhere cause my radiator leaking. Gotta save the antifreeze to get to work this week, til I get the new radiator

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
20211115-174326.jpg

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
ahhh fuck ! been there too, without sounding cliche things like this will get better

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the car, I'm not coping with my pups missing, my Ruthie missing and hates me... god I leave myself wide open... I have no problem meeting new girls but I don't want them, broke bitch Iam ha

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
@X, lotus bumm? WTF? re you turning on me now?

I meant no offence lotus .
I just picture you with a lotusbum

That's a very odd thing to picture someone having. My heart is a lotus. That's about it.

some have apple bum some a plum I thought you a lotus .. sue me, if you're going to be like this well, I'm taking the condo back

Go ahead. I prefer the country.

pfft.... a hobby farm for us and the kids was next .. yo bbetter sayd sorry Loutus

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@X, lotus bumm? WTF? re you turning on me now?

I meant no offence lotus .
I just picture you with a lotusbum

That's a very odd thing to picture someone having. My heart is a lotus. That's about it.

some have apple bum some a plum I thought you a lotus .. sue me, if you're going to be like this well, I'm taking the condo back

Go ahead. I prefer the country.

pfft.... a hobby farm for us and the kids was next .. yo bbetter sayd sorry Loutus

Sorry for?