Poor fella
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 19, 2025 #222,663 Trump gonna lock him and AUNTIE PIGLOSI up
Seamajor Reaction score 1,532 Jan 19, 2025 #222,664 He’s gonna lock up mama and haul her away in a semi
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,666 would need a railcare for his mother.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,667 sorry railcar
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,668 Stop tagging me @Weeg. It's too early for your mania this morning
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,972 Location Milwaukee Jan 19, 2025 #222,669 @Lily, What do you mean 'too early'?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,670 Hi lily you crazy woman
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,671 Look! It's the White Beetle!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,673 with brazos pequeños
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,675 11:14 here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,676 I have to go ride my ebike til I get the battery down to 50%
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,678 Huh?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,680 you dont speak spanish I guess?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 19, 2025 #222,681 *time for lunch...I'm typing like X now
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,683 I also don’t speak bullshit AHAHAHAHAHAHAA ‘I’m gonna ride my e-bike’
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,684 I have to
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,685 fuck off lily
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,686 You ain’t doing fuck all but sit here all day
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,687 there's fucking snow everywhere but the downstairs parking lot and my battery is at 80%.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,688 My kid leaves at noon, I hate when they leave
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,659 Location Upper US Jan 19, 2025 #222,689 wont be riding it again til april and its bad for the battery to be charged up like that
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 19, 2025 #222,690 No it’s not