Let’s all
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,731 Let’s all
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,732 dilfy's owned by the admin filter once again
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 22, 2025 #224,733 Hope warm thoughts wherever Breakfall is
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,734 Admin filter? From what?? Fät swine?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,735 Nice selfie, Dilldo
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,736 most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! versus FÄT
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,737 yep, PWN3D again by the admin filter
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,738 Jack, be proud being a Nikker licker!!! Dont be ashamed!!! But stop looting!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,740 YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 22, 2025 #224,741 @UncleDiLF I think Jack is starved for attention because his mom never paid him any attention and daddy was long gone!
@UncleDiLF I think Jack is starved for attention because his mom never paid him any attention and daddy was long gone!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,742 X, Jack is here since 7 years according to Bruticus. But But said he always was Jack. Someone is lying. I trust Bruticus more of course.
X, Jack is here since 7 years according to Bruticus. But But said he always was Jack. Someone is lying. I trust Bruticus more of course.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,743 @Weeg that could be, Mister. He hates himself and USA obviously. Did you knew he was not white, Sir?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,744 I registered back in 2018. Didn't actiually start posting here til recently
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Jan 22, 2025 #224,745 Any proof here that jack is black?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,746 Sharona was trolling TK and I followed her back here.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,747 Did you ATed pizza recently, @Weeg? And how is the weather in Ohio???
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 22, 2025 #224,748 Lily said he was in prison and just got out
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Jan 22, 2025 #224,749 No? Didn't think so.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,750 I'm black? I missed all that bullshit.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,752 No I'm hardly black 5"11" 180 lnbs of WHITE POWER
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,753 I banned her. She had 6 deep link account @Fetus
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,754 I don't know. She posts at TK occasionally and pops up here every now and then
The Real Alticus Mr. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,467 Location Los Santos Jan 22, 2025 #224,755 @jack you've been called a nigger at least 8 times in the last couple of hours. lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -159 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 22, 2025 #224,756 Sharona was eaten by her 16 cats.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Jan 22, 2025 #224,757 @LotusBud auto accident
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,758 You didnt ban anybody you limp twat
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 22, 2025 #224,759 How do you wipe your arse, @The Question ? Isn‘t it hard with short arms?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,728 Location Upper US Jan 22, 2025 #224,760 Yeah, she has a lot of cats