1,000,000 Post Thread

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Piss Off. Friday's suck, especially this one. The only good thing is I go in early and leave early. But there's Saturday, Sunday and Monday to deal with before I get a day of peace and quiet. It's sort of like Wednesday (Hump Day) in reverse.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Not much to say about it. Just a shitty morning at work and pissed off at certain people and the condition we are in.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
OH! And I forgot to mention! Used to be I'd hear this song over the in-store radio and it would perk me up. Really, any song by The Cure but I don't hear so much of them anymore. Maybe I should just start singing them whenever I feel like it.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Try getting a job you like-- - - - - - - -

SHAMPAIN

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
Some of my spoods

We have so many spiders en chez nous that I stopped giving them names. Most of them are transient squatters, anyway. But those hairy fuckers are exceptional.
Those are all still babies lol this one is around 6inches but will reach around 8 when she’s mature

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
01:30. Everyone's waiting for the closing bell or already passed out. It's my prime time, the hours of darkness when the poodle and I check out the corners and shadows for whatever comes our way.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Top Bottom