1,000,000 Post Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah I had no idea what they were saying lol. But honestly, I'd rather have that version than an English version, makes it more authentic to me

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like what Im listening to right now, I have no idea what they saying hahaha. But its awesome

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They could be saying "kill whitey! kill whitey! thats right, spin around and Killllll whitey!" hahahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll watch that in a sec! Hahahaha, Im surrounded by Mexican neighbors, I know that is true. Very happy, all the time with me. Im sure they think Im half crazy hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im always happy with them too. Best neighbors ever had, other than the old man across the street who has been there forever

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Couldnt agree more, no lie I thought the same thing 10 minutes ago hahaha

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think a lot of y'all would be surprised at the variety of friends I have. When we dont discuss politics, we all have a great time

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree 100% . When I get to know people, and I like them, their politics dont matter to me. I can respect them for what they believe.... unless its someting totally irrational lol, no matter the party affiliation

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats why I dont really label myself, especially either Repub or Demo, cause Im Libertarian. I HATE labels.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But we get into drag out debates over politics, don't get me wrong. But, 5 min later, we'll talk about something non-political and we turn off the spigot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats good. As long as y'all can talk civilly, thats great. I hate it when folks get angry like and shout. I think online its ok though hahaha. But not with your partner, family or friend.... that you like anyway haha