The self own is strong in X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,701 The self own is strong in X
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,702 I should put that screenshot up on DeviantArt, title it: "The Downfall of X". Sell art prints of it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,704 He actually has shut the fuck up! Praise the lord and pass the creamsicles!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,705
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,706 Should be entertaining when Prowler visits later.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,707 He's gonna be in a box for certain.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,708 How to defend his toe-headed little butt-buddy and still rant about what he thought he saw, hmmm...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,709 A conundrum wrapped in BACON
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,710 I think it's for the best if we stop talking about this in the box. We can chat in the thread I posted in the Meltdown.
I think it's for the best if we stop talking about this in the box. We can chat in the thread I posted in the Meltdown.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,711 @Alticus bahahahahaaaa you caught that huh o thought only the pedo did LOL I love you man ass boX away AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@Alticus bahahahahaaaa you caught that huh o thought only the pedo did LOL I love you man ass boX away AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,712 Thank you
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,714 These less take everything so seriously
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,715 Well, he literally asked for it. Wow.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,716 **peds
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,717 Guess the irony went over his head.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,718 I ALWAYS ask for it pretend it’s a kid and look for it
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,720 Keep pushing little buddy
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,721 The Official P**O Discussion Thread It’s the low key tiny chat room equivalent of Arther Miller’s, The Crucible Imagine I’m the villain and I’m just chillin with my puppy DAFUQ bastardfactory.net
The Official P**O Discussion Thread It’s the low key tiny chat room equivalent of Arther Miller’s, The Crucible Imagine I’m the villain and I’m just chillin with my puppy DAFUQ bastardfactory.net
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,722 Ypu poosies are hilarious
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,723 That's enough in here guys. Please go the thread.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,724 You hypocrites are not funny
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,725 In other news...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,726 So Hegseth has been confirmed, as has Noem.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,727 Shaq wears a size 23 shoe.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 25, 2025 #227,728 That's enough in here guys. Please go to the thread.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,729 I know. The stupid just doesnt stop
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 25, 2025 #227,730 On his head.