1,000,000 Post Thread

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Dreams are getting really distorted and disturbing. This morning after midnight I woke from a thing, what I remember, about turning into an animal. Not a totem or a spirit animal, but a schema to turn me into a rabbit.
I have weird dreams too. The other night I had one about wasps building nests in everyone's ears and they were flying in and out. It was creepy. Last night I was getting shot at by zombies with shotguns.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I found the Goddess' stash of delicious salted caramel goodies. Going to be a good morning.
But I doubt I'll remember it this evening....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I started drinking at 11. I started smoking grass at 15. I had a 3 month cocaine binge at 23. With a steady supplier I had a year long mescaline binge at 25. At 28 I got married, got a serious job, and at 30 got a kid. Through all the subsequent years I drank. So is alcohol the gateway? No, chemically abusing your body in your teens is the gateway to addiction and abuse, no matter the vehicle.

Damn, I miss mescaline....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Eggs over easy smothered in last night's clam chowder.
Should I not have done that? What about with toast? Is that OK?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Two weeks sober....I think I'm losing it.

My friend tried Sober October, and failed 2 weeks in. I was gonna do No Booze November, and realized I was setting myself up for failure. So Im doing Not As Much Booze November instead lol. Only half a bottle a week instead of a whole one so far.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dreams are getting really distorted and disturbing. This morning after midnight I woke from a thing, what I remember, about turning into an animal. Not a totem or a spirit animal, but a schema to turn me into a rabbit.
I have weird dreams too. The other night I had one about wasps building nests in everyone's ears and they were flying in and out. It was creepy. Last night I was getting shot at by zombies with shotguns.

I love crazy dreams. But zombies with shotguns, wow, that decreases survival chances lol. Were they fast zombies or slow zombies?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
86118144.jpg

I saw this one earlier today lol.

f07f85245129f5b6ed6ef64f206cee46.jpg

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I love crazy dreams. But zombies with shotguns, wow, that decreases survival chances lol. Were they fast zombies or slow zombies?
Slow I think can't remember them running.
One kicked down the door with a double barrel I dove behind a counter lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Good thing they were slow. Fast zombies scare the shit out of me, if they ever happened.

Usually in my zombie dreams, my friends either dont run fast enough, or dont run when I say run, or think they know what they doing, and they all die. Somehow the "safe" area is at the top of a building, like a Safe Room in a way. Not all the time though am I in a building.

Ever have dragon dreams? Gotta move quick and dont get seen! I remember my woman didnt listen, down swooped the dragon, away in his clutches went the woman lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Good thing they were slow. Fast zombies scare the shit out of me, if they ever happened.

Usually in my zombie dreams, my friends either dont run fast enough, or dont run when I say run, or think they know what they doing, and they all die. Somehow the "safe" area is at the top of a building, like a Safe Room in a way. Not all the time though am I in a building.

Ever have dragon dreams? Gotta move quick and dont get seen! I remember my woman didnt listen, down swooped the dragon, away in his clutches went the woman lol.
No never Dragons but once about giant mutants eating and stomping people. The most scary ones I have are about Leatherface with a chainsaw chasing me I hate those dreams when I have them.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No never Dragons but once about giant mutants eating and stomping people. The most scary ones I have are about Leatherface with a chainsaw chasing me I hate those dreams when I have them.

Crazy!

I've had mutants too. Also demons. The ones that scare me the most, but I love lol, are the ones where Im in a house with a demon, cause normally there is no escaping it. You're trapped in there with it.

Also had a dinosaur dream one time, where some kind of huge fountain opened a portal, and dinosaurs started coming out of it, and the land from the fountain out started to change to prehistoric too. Vicious hungry dinosaurs lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Strange, cause I dont think I've ever had alien dreams. I feel like the government would stage an alien invasion, but never an alien dream lolol.

I also rarely have sexual dreams. Prolly only had 4-6 my whole life, and only came once lol. I think it might of been a succubus after me lol. Cause that left me with a WTF feeling as I woke at the end. Thought it was really happening.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Strange, cause I dont think I've ever had alien dreams. I feel like the government would stage an alien invasion, but never an alien dream lolol.

I also rarely have sexual dreams. Prolly only had 4-6 my whole life, and only came once lol. I think it might of been a succubus after me lol. Cause that left me with a WTF feeling as I woke at the end. Thought it was really happening.
Yea I never have sexual dreams either maybe 3 or 4 as well my whole life and the ones I did have were gross like an old lady molesting me and shit. FML